Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jan 9, 2012

Ok so this week we had our interviews with president and meeting with Hna Rodriguez. It was really fun. Though we learned a few new things. One was a bit of a surprise, that when we go home only one bag is free we have to pay for the second bag, most airlines don't include two free bags and she said very few even include 1 free bag, but any bags you have to pay for. Sooooo, I guess I’m just going to have to pay the 30 dollars to bring the other one. Airline companies... what are we going to do with them eh? The other is happy news our mission is expanding!!! WOW! It's doing so well, that the 1st presidency is for the next couple transfers adding missionaries to our mission! Pres. didn't even ask for them, we just doing that well out here. Super cool, it’s just a studly mission. But yea so on the way back from interviews, President and Hna Rodriguez were heading down to Elias pina for a conference or a fireside so we managed to hitch a ride with them. SUPER Fun ha-ha, it was fun got some bonding time with the pres. and his wife and kids. His kids speak perfect English! They´re awesome! Ha-ha, and Hermana just kept giving us chips because no one in the car had eaten. I kept trying to be like oh no I don’t want to eat all your chips but when it came my turn with the bag shed make sure I ate some, she’s super cool, she even gave us an apple! Those are a bit rarer out in las matas! It was fun. But yea I really like President and Hna Rodriguez they're super cool. Fun to talk to as well.

Oh, so did you all hear about the earthquake? It was a 5.6? I don’t know but construction here is just built super tough so nothing happened. The earth quake happened in Ocoa! My home town! WAY out in las matas we just got a small, small part of it just a little shaky waky ;) But yea the AP was over on an intercambio with the ZL at our house so me and him got up with the quake and cilus the rest slept through it. Then I saw Davis go into AP mode, pres. called told him to call all the ZLs and all them to the DLS and the DLs to others. Yea it was fun. Half the mission didn't feel it because were so spread out. But no one had any problems at all, just a little shaken up;)

Oh I have a question, can you look into this for me one of the missionaries was telling me if I want to go to school for the winter spring semester at BYU OR BYUI I have to start filling out the stuff now ,o sea you have to start filling it out now. I don't know I would just like to know if you could look into that for me, when is the dead line that way we make sure we have plenty of time to fill out the rest of the things. So please?:)
But yea other than those things nothing really happened this week. it was fun you know just trying to work out here, working hard, praying harder, getting tan, studying some scriptures. You know the usual. But hey I hope you all really support the missionaries over there, they need lots of help. Don’t let them get away with breaking rules either, crack down on them. The more obedient you are the more success you get. The more the spirit will dwell with you. Don’t let them break rules, time won’t allow for that. A good quote I like, ¨how can you kill some time without injuring eternity¨
I love you all and hope we can all use are time a bit more wisely,
Elder Zelasko

No comments:

Post a Comment