Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Feb 20, 2012

Oh so guess what happened this last Saturday!? We saw Elder Bednar! Ahhh yea!! Plus to top it we had Pres. Gonzalez (of the pres. of the Seventy) elder McMullan (of the presiding bishop) Elder Cornish (70) and their wives and president of the mission and his wife... it was a powerhouse! And it wasn’t just a sit and listen but like a question and answer session, I was too intimidated to ask something, though I had a few questions... oh well... but yea i took a TON of notes, learned a ton! But yea now I just have to study them a lot and apply them, I learned a lot about teaching and following the spirit and all that jazz, now I just have to learn to apply it. It’ll be good.
I´ll try to get you all some pictures soon, I haven’t really taken any more... not much has happened, we still have mutual started, though the leaders still art going and we need to work on having it more structured and all that but.... its progressing and more youth are assisting.
What do you mean my antidotes? I have nothing like that, though if you’re looking for a remedy well you´ve come to the right place ;)Ç I can ask what every Dominican mom you want ha-ha for example if you’re sick with common flu drink orange juice with honey you’ll be better in a jiffy.
But hey love you all and hope your week is great,
Elder Zelasko

No comments:

Post a Comment