Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jan 30, 2012

Hey!
How are you all doing!?
I´m doing great, transfers came... guess where I’m going!!! You’ll never ever guess :) hahaha I´ll give you a hint... it’s close.... I´m moving to... the OTHER side of the house!!! Hahaha I´m staying in las matas again! Before I leave this area, I’ll have 6months... woo! I’m receiving elder Romero; I think he’s from El Salvador. but I’ll be working in the other side of town now....there half white washing the area.... half because I live here know the president and member, but know nothing about this side, or where there investigators live.... oh man I hope they only keep me here for a transfer... but if not I’m sure it’ll be awesome 7 and half months one area. No problem. I’m sure me and the members will be un separable.

The week was good. We worked hard did some fun things. A service project or two. Oh but we have mutual started back up!! Whoa, talk about fun. Hahaha oh man when we tried starting it we forgot there not like state side kids they haven’t done this before they don’t really know how to be reverent, the culture makes it hard for them to learn to be completely in this. It’s a little hard to keep control but boy was it a blast! Ha-ha, I’m glad I have to stay to help this keep going.
We have some serious plans going to help strengthen this branch because wow does it need some help! It’s poisoning itself. its self-destructive, the members have little desire left, they’re tired and worn out from so many years of trying now we are going setting several small things in place through the time I’ve been here, now me an sawyer are going to get both of our companionships to hit it HARD because the other companion ship wasn’t doing much to help it.

So now well get them on both fronts hard and constant. In addition, were focusing hard on the youth because there more bendable. easier to make excited and work hard. Therefore, with their help stuff is happening. we´ve started using them as examples, like look this young man has school and work to support his family yet he leaves with us two times a week, and you just have one of the two and the other half you just sit there I’ve seen you, so when are you going to leave with us? And it’s starting to get some of them to be like well I can’t get shown up by the munchkin
We’ll see what happens we just have to work really hard.
But hey, I love you all.
Elder Zelasko

No comments:

Post a Comment