Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jan 23, 2012

When is this Elder Jarvis entering the mission? I’ll be sure to look for him, or is he already in, oh man that’d be so cool if he’s not in the mission to be able to train him... ha-ha oh man

Oh but wow 1 Oct Is sooo much better! soo much better, then maybe I’ll get my admission or declined letter when I get home... I had almost gotten use to the Idea of working for 6 months before the Spring summer session. I´ll admit it did have its benefits, quite a few.... hmmm what do you think is better? I´m thinking it’d be better to start school asap though.

SO this week was pretty good, we worked hard it rained a couple times :) we´re working really hard to strengthen the branch. it’s really weak here. the was a couple problems they had in the past that hurt it big and a couple members in the branch who just like to fight... it’s a little difficult to work with, but the district president has started to come down to try and work with it, president is planning on coming down to do a fireside to animate the members, at least one missionary a week has a talk to try and pump the members and we´ve been told by the president to go to all the leaders house and teach them what’s there calling how to complete with their calling and how to help others. it’s tough out here. but this area really has a ton of potential. but in the time I’ve been here I feel it’s really improved, transfers are in a week and I feel like I may be moved out, but me and my comp have a few plans that if they work can really help in the long run to help strengthen the branch. I’m hoping if it’s really just a week I have left that I can do a ton this week to really help this branch.

oh so we always have this run in with a super super drunk guy, José Santiago Alcantara, José is a cool guy, but sometimes he’s just a little too drunk and angry. but he loves us as the missionaries. something we defiantly don’t love. ha-ha the man is... yea. but any way about 6 weeks back he started becoming less angry and more happy especially around us. one time he just ran up to us and gave us a giant bear hug! this was around when he was still kind of mad phases so I was like CRAP he’s going to kill us, but it was my comps first week so he thought it was just some other random guy giving us a hug so he was like YEA! ha-ha laughing like who the hecks are you¨? ha-ha it was funny but I was still worried. but yea nothing he just gave us a giant bear hug for a little while but weeks go on and he’s still pretty nice, and just like 3 days ago he stops us as usual and is like hey! I gave it all back! I gave it all to you guys; I’m just like what the heck are you talking about? he says yea! I gave it all to you guys! in a recarga! (so a couple weeks back we got a text saying your recarga of 52,115 pesos (1300 dollars more or less) has been rejected please come to the main office to reclaim your money. we blew it off even though the text number was legit. but we didn’t bother going in to reclaim it because we had no clue) so I ask José the text about 50,000? he said yea 52 grand!! and all too you!! I know you guys don’t want me or like me but I’m all for you!!! ha-ha crazy guy, I hope he got his money back because we deleted that message a while back...... so I hope he didn’t just lose out on 52k that’d stink a ton . but it was nice that he tried giving us $1,300ish dollars...
but yea this week was good love you all a ton!
Elder Zelasko

No comments:

Post a Comment