Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Feb 27, 2012

Hi ya!
How are all you doing? I´m doing great. This P-day we played baseball with los cartones. A SUPER cool group of kids. It was a Blast! The most fun I’ve had in a pday! Super super fun. My team won 2-1 yea and each game was to 20 runs. The second game we won 20 - 0 it was domination. But the third game we changed some positioning and we ended up losing. But it was like 15 to 20 so we were still close. But that sun was HOT: ) my necks burnt. oh well. It was way worth it. I think we’ll be doing it again this next pday! super super fun. But yea. It goes to show you don’t need money to have fun. Just need a tennis ball and a stick and your good to go. Lots of fun!
Transfers are coming up on the 11th? We'll get the call. I think I may be finally leaving this area. But I wouldn’t mind staying another transfer
Especially if I can play baseball every Pday! ;) Na the work here is progressing great. We should be having 3 baptisms on mom’s birthday.
We´ll see what happens. Maybe it’ll be four ;) I ´ve decided the last 6 months of my mission I won’t send a photo home, because then
You´ll all have to wonder what I look like and if I send all the photos home now they’ll be no point looking at them when I get home right
Right? That’s what I thought so to save us awkwardly having nothing to talk about on my end. I’ll have tons to ask you guys about. Like how do
You drive again? Where’s the rice?! What do you mean there’s no colmados around here? $1 for bottle with water, try 10 pesos! I hear
Water is super expensive there. Like a bottle of disane water is $1.5? oye que bobo.
The more I serve here in las matas the more I love it! It’s just awesome here. Just super simple and awesome. I wish there was a super market
But I can deal with that for now; I’m starting to learn how to really cook some bomb rice! trying to learn the beans now. dk its super easy,
But I guess I’ll just have to try it out soon.
But sadly, nothing new is really going on here. Were just working hard, nothing really happens in lass mates it’s a really small town
Were there’s nothing happening, I’m thinking of coming back and buying a rice farm. And importing it state side then eventually
A wheat and flour farm too. And what I’ll do is have a bunch of members work on it and the can buy the grains super cheap and yea
it’ll almost be like bishop store house farms state side, it’ll be cool I really want to talk to the church about that what we´d need to get something
Like that started here, a bishops storehouse. Its super easy to do and yea. idk
ha-ha I just said IDK
But yea I love you all and hope your week is amazing.
Elder Zelasko
Oh PS I know how to crack a whip now! I’m still learning I can do it as well as Dominicans but I can do it now. Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment