Monday, January 3, 2011

3 Jan 2011

my week has been great, long but great. We're still teaching Megalin, Wilson and Maunel frequently. We're pretty positive that Wilson is into it now becuase we though his wife megalina just made him go to church but she was gone this week end and he still came to church! All by himself!! which is a huge step for him we think... however we still have to find a way to get him his papers to get them married. Thats the only thing stopping 'em from being baptisied. Maunel he's just a star investigator, we contacted him a while back then he wasnt there but later he found us in the street and was like "hey why didnt you stop by my house again?" he got the times mixed up or we did . So since then we´ve been teaching him and he has been awesome were pretty sure he's an inactive member just messing with us or something. But his date is the 15th de enero so well see if he is really into this or not. I hope he is.

hah the rivers good no more rashes or nothing. I'm sure thats long gone now. The river we crossed it yesterday and got some night crossing pictures but elder smith was like wait i need to take an other one this ones bad, and hes like, act like your falling or going against it so i was there in the river for a while, hah and this river during the day is chilly, but wow at night woh, lot colder.

but have a great week email back if yea can talk to yea later have fun choose the right and all that jazz:)
love yea
Elder Z




one is of us in an ATM booth it was super hot out and Elder Aguero needed money and the booth had AC so we all took advantage of that oppertunity for AC haha its kind of a rare deal. haha so yea though im sure all the people on that corner all think mormons are weierd now...


This one is of our apartment, it doesnt show the one of the bedrooms and the bathroom. but the one from the study room the room kind of off to the side is the bathroom and across is the other room. which reminds me we got a new shower curtain! we defiantly need a new one the old one was a torn up sheet of plastic it was nasty and probably got more things wet then preventing it getting more wet.



ok river crossing durning the day,




and chirstmas morning just opened presents and got our swords and went for it. I believe we also got the nativity in there. Loved the tree a ton! Especially the ornaments.

that pic somes up our relationship as a companionship:) pretty much he's a strange man that elder... very strong mindset on following the rules but when it comes to following em... I usually get the line ¨ we really shouldnt be doing this¨ or ^¨normally we wouldnt do this¨ haha yea its a bit back and forth



oh and tell me to be responsible with my money, its super early in the month but I want to buy a couple boxes of american cereal they look SOO good but, they are a bit more expensive then the other cereal, 20 oz of flakes for 129 pesos? or 16 for about the same price thats acctaully not to big of a difference... hmm but i do like my cereal, I prob eat way more then I should in the morning but i do it anyway. Plus with all this walking i think i easly walk it off and I've started workin out like im supposed to do. So nevermind I think I'll buy it. Though PB captain crunch its like 169 dont remeber how much it has in it. I think 16, though for some flavored honey ghrams its about the same as the corn flakes. They have other off brand american stuff for about the same looks like cinoman squares... idk but they look good haha.


oh yea and im starting to learn how to cook. The lady that cooks our food for lunch lives next door so I've been going over helping and watching with my comp she tells us how to do it and we do. Ok its taking an amazing long time to load these pictures and it looks like my comp is done so i just send only the christmas one I think if it hurrys. If not this is still the last email for this week.
hope all goes smoothly love you
I decided to wait... though its going soooo slow! hah I'm about to give up on it. Though when I type it seems to go faster... maybe if i kep typing ;) hah or maybe its taking my mind off how slow its going because yea it stopped moving again... I'm gonna give it 5 more mins or so yea. oh moved aghain yea its speed racer now YEA its done loves you bye!! enjoy more pics next week yea.
Elder Z

No comments:

Post a Comment