Monday, April 11, 2011

28 Mar 2011

Hola!
Well life here is pretty great! Slow but great, when you have no
real progressing investigators it goes a lot slower, but it’s still
surprisingly speeding by super quick. Which I rather it do that after
Ocoa. I love Ocoa. I don’t want to leave here yet. Its super beautiful,
nice breeze always, the people are super, super nice, especially most
of the members.
Like Maria, she loves when we go to her house. She’s always telling me
how its my house too and I can do whatever I want in it. If I ask if I could have a little water she’s like “Zelasko, you know this is your house you can have whatever.” haha she’s super nice. Lately her husband has taken a liking to us too. He talks to
us all the time. Another great member is Erick and Chiquita,
Maria’s son and daughter in law. Both my "pana full de long time"

Oh and a super great member, hma doni, she’s awesome she’s basically like our mom out here, she makes our lunch every day and whenever were sick, she just like whips
out some kinda remedy and fixes you, like wacha! Like last night, I had
a huge fever and cough and like a stabbing pain in my stomach but
she was like hey, wacha! And today I feel way better. She’s our next door
neighbor, so its pretty convenient and she’s super nice and awesome.
We are moving houses and she seems pretty sad about that. Missionaries have lived next to her for... almost 20 years i think. We will be moving in 2 weeks to another members house because they’re moving to the capital and their house is way bigger then ours and has two restrooms! That’s going to be super awesome for 6 missionaries. So were
moving over there. Right before transfers so the last pday we’ll be
moving houses and cleaning the old one up a ton. Then I think I’ll be
transferred at transfers. So I’ll have to live out of my bag for a
couple days.
Elder Aguero got sick this week too... and for some reason
everytime someone gets sick I’ve been the one too stay home with them.
I dont even ask to. So for the past 3 weeks I’ve basically had two pdays a
Week. One helping a sick person, then other running to Bani and back
and the internet. Aguero is all better now for the most part.

Oh speaking of Bani. I got my package!!! Wowza! That’s a ton of
candy!! Thanks a TON for it! Though those pants don’t look like cheap
goodwill pants that I asked for... they look wowza, feel wowza too. Did
you at least pay for with my money? Thanks a ton for that package. I
love it all hope you didn’t spend too much money especially with moving
and all right now...

Hey did you ever get that recipe from sis porter? Oh so this one area we’re contacting right now to get from one place to the next. They’re right by each other but ones up a
hill and too get up to it you have to go up 97 steps... I’m gonna have
super beast calves when I leave Ocoa because right on the other side of
this area is an other area right back down the hill. The two down the
hill are right by each other but you can’t get to it that way because
they have a huge canyon in the middle of them. It’s super deep
so you can’t go that way.

Nothing really happened this week besides getting sick and getting a package... oh i got this bag of cereal I ordered from price mart forever ago. This bag is HUGE its something
like 5 pounds... all of corn flakes. I don’t know where to stick it, but its cheaper then buying a bunch of small boxes.

Yea... no one is progressing right now..... kind of sad, but life well find those
people that are ready soon enough.
anyway love yall, choose the right and all that jazz.
Love
Elder Zelasko.
or as they say here chalako, theres a rapper here named chalako so a
lot of people when i say my name say chalako, and in a lot of his
songs he says "ayye ohh" right after saying his name.... i may or may
not have picked up on that;)

No comments:

Post a Comment