Tuesday, April 12, 2011

12 Apr 2011

this old car thing we found walking to sabana larga. kinda cool looking though it doesnt have the whole car, didnt have time to take an other some guy stopped by us and asked if we watned a ride to sabana larga so we hoped in the back.. do what you got to do ;) Our famous productive district meetings. The salvadorian ,dominican ,gringo, "mexican" chileon, "german" never thought id be living with a chileon, salvadorian and domican at the same time.


Water fall!! Me trying to look gangster didnt work out, glasses throw it off. but i never did look gangster any way but still fun to mess. haha This is a colmado, it has whatever you want or need its like a mini walmart without clothes. Those two guys are vacanos! there my best buds. the ones hold chicken, the black bag is full of chicken also. we not supposed to by meat from colmados. cuz like you see they just pull it out throw it on the counter and chop it wit hthere macheti. pull out all the inerds too.. its fun stuff momzi!!



Did they send out save the date invitations? Because the other day I met this testigo de jehova and we got to talking and she’s going to Colorado springs for her cousins wedding who’s getting married. It sounded like the same day as josie’s and orchid’s. What’s orchids real name? She said in the picture the girl wasn’t a red head. Did josie dye her hair? For a while when we were comparing details it got super like woah, no way I think you’re going to my sister’s wedding. But in the end I think we determined it wasn’t the same. I hope everything goes super super smooth with the wedding.


So do you want just a head shot for that body cut out then glue the head on to a cut out of a other man? If you want you can glue my face on to a john cena body or arnold shortz-a nay-ger one.. I’d be down with that. If you want that, I can send you the head shot right now. But I´ve been a little busy lately so I haven’t been able to take a full body yet. You want a long sleeve for that if so? So play week huh? Y’all going? Oh that sounds super cool using dead trees I hope that works out. Man this sounds like it should be a legit wedding what day is it again? I want to know if that testigo is going to be meeting y’all cus then maybe i can something state side with her;)



I dont know why people say the testigos are mean every one I’ve met has been really nice to me, though I’ve only met like two both were super cool. Though another religion I’m not say there name to be nice but man there missionaries are well as one movie says "dirty trash cans full of poop" man they are not nice in the least bit. If they see you and you try to be nice and say hi, theny just blow you off. If you actually talk to them they start telling you that you’re going to a very bad place if you don’t change. I probably shouldn’t say that about them but those are facts and at least I didn’t say what church they are but man they´re not nice. All the other missionaries I’ve met from other churches though are all really nice.


oh hey tell Bro Mckeen He’s awesome and that I’m doing great. Thanks for saying hi, hi back at yea.


So guess what I’m finally leaving my first area! Though I reallly don’t want to leave here, its amazing here. And we have one investigator that is really progressing super super well, yomira! shes amazing. She always reads and always has great questions. The problem is she lives in sabana larga. and thats about 10 mins in a guagua to get there. or 10 mins hitchhiking. But I’m getting transferred to Don gregorio, it’s in the same Zone. They say I’ve gotten the bani curse. Where if you get "born" in bani Zone that you get stuck there. Theres one missionary I know who’s been in the same zone for over a year and he’s still in this zone this transfer. Elder Burge also got put back in bani zone. I’m actually taking his spot in don gregorio, he says they haven’t had power or water for a week. So that should be Awesome. I hear the actual area is Awesome you’re right by the beach and the people are progressing and everyone is super nice.


I hear you can also contact the whole area in a transfer. So it’s super, super small. I’ve been contacting in Ocoa for 3 transfers now and still haven’t even gotten close to contacting the same door twice. I’m super pumped to go I leave tomorrow morning. It’s a two man house and my new companion is Elder gusman. So now I will be forced to speak spanish 24/ 7 this last transfer I at least had aguero to talk to, but now I’m on my own. It’ll be weird going from a 6 man house to just 2. With just one person to talk to. I hear he only has 2 transfers left. So I’m going to be sending him off to his house most likely, is what a few people told me. So either he will be a super hard work determined to finish strong or be a slacking dog saying I’m going home in a little anyway. vamos a ver. this is my face shot for that thing if you want to try it that way, This is an Ostrich!!! super cool although takes forever to load this pic.. hmm :) so this picture is... well i dont remeber its still loading but im guessing... its me and the map of dominican republic... yea... im show modeling it. its a pretty legit acurate as well. right now im in ocoa next on that map ill be in the bani area bottom right corner. right on the edge. next picture is.....me and a legit family and friends. its megalina, indiana, yaliza, me, milagro, megalin. oh and baby kayla. Kayla is the daughter of megalina. Indiana ( cooks a mazing spaghetti and wont admit that she speaks english but does) and yaliza (secreta, super cool always helps with chairs... well i gues it'd be me helping with the chairs but she's super cool)are friends are the family. Milagro (vacano, has her own hair salon always super nice)and megalin (speaks a bit of english is going stae side tomorrow maimi and las vegas for work) are married and the parents of megalina ( calls me her child, because im "super nice" she also said that "if anyone ever messed with me shed mess them up" haha shes a pretty fun person haha) . They are all members. They´re amazing. I'm gonna miss them. next picture, the infoamous two missionaries walking picture.. we found lthis cool little grove and just got fired and were a bit ahead of schedual entonces... we had a little fun. well, I love you all a ton!!! hope everything goes well and have fun. oh and choose the right! Love Elder Zelasko

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. That car looked cool. It is one that I think I would have wanted to look at closer.

    Granddad & I were at the temple on Saturday. It was fun for me, I got to work in the Youth Center, and there was 3 month old little boy waiting to be sealed to his parents. It was fun.

    We will be getting a new missionary this week in our ward. So far we have had 2 greenies, which we enjoy because we "get" to take them out for gator. It is fried, looks and tastes a lot like chicken nuggets.

    We love you, Elder Z,
    Love,
    Grammy/Meemaw & Granddad

    ReplyDelete