Tuesday, March 22, 2011

21 March 2011

Below is a picture from the baptizim I talked about in my last letter. This is in order, Me, Tyson, Gregorio, Welington, Daneri and my Comp.

Below is Elder Aguero y I with the spaghetti for Elder Reyes birthday party thing. Seriously the best spaghetti in all the world! The whole world, not just this lil world I'm in but the whole world. :)


This is the Zone. Super fun group!



This is us and the Aps


Below is a pic of us being Domincan, they seriously stuf the most people they can on a bike. The most I've seen was 5 people or 6 is some were kids but stil wow. The bigest thing I've seen them drive is a queen or king size matress bottom. They put wood on the bike and the frame on the wood. One guy driving with one arm help stablizing that and one guy in the back arms spread as far as he could trtingh to hold that thing up it was wow! I didnt have my camera or I would've taken a picture.


Hey, Hey, Hey

Did you ever ask Sis Porter for the recipe of the orange sauce
spaghetti stuff? Sorry my computer is the one again that doesn’t allow
doubles so either I have to type super slow and do this weird sequence
that will let me type normal or type normal but I figure ya'll get the
message right. Thank you mom for fixing my letters so people don’t have to read things like this.

I’m so pumped that Josie is getting married!!!!! Ah so cool wish I could
go! Also, an amazing family reunion I’m missing! Wowza! Apparently a lot
of people make life size cut out things for weddings and stuff when the
missionary is in on a mission. It always looks funny in the pics because
when you look in the back, you usually see them standing in the back just
standing there with a smile. Ha, ha super funny.

So you know what makes you feel like a real man? Bucket showers, Ha, ha
dang they are cold. And I get super cold super easy when it comes to
water you can ask anyone I've ever swam with. 10 seconds in the pool
and I’m shivering like a lil’ poodle in a freezer. Makes ya feel
like a man. Get done working out then take your bucket to the tub and
have at it ha-ha! The water went out for 4 days and wow, I’m
glad we have some loving members around us. We didn’t fill any of the
water reservoir things we have just a bunch of buckets but still. We’re luckily
Hermana Doni gave us a lot and the landlord and a few others. Super
thankful for them.

Which reminds me, the thing I look forward to most when I go state side is having a real washer and a drier! Not just the
sun. But a washer where you just put it in and walk away for 30 mins
or something. It will be nice to not have the power cut out on you. Because when it does, you have to hand
wash em. That’s the first thing ill do when I get home. Laundry, because
I can walk away and do what I really want to do ! Ha, ha it’ll be the
best!

I think I’m going to miss fire stoves though. Those things are legit.
However, I still have plenty of time to enjoy those. I can learn to master it a
bit more.

So apparently I look like a little kid or my face does or something. Because
Hermana Milagro and her daughter were talking, oh her daughter came
from the states! She’s super legit, it’s fun to talk with someone else in
English Add one more person to the circle of people I can
talk too, not just aguero adn carruth. Anyway, she said that her
and Milagro were talking and Milagro said I’m like her little toddler. I’m just
super nice and innocent. Megaline said there’s just something bout my face
that makes her just want to give me something or help me
with whatever. And that I just look innocent, like a little kid who needs
help. I really don’t know how to takes that at all. Ha-ha she says its a
good thing because I’m always super nice and polite. But still
she just phrased it weird and kept saying I’m like a kid, just innocent
looking. Don’t know how I feel about that. Ha, ha but yea

Work has been super tough we haven’t found anyone new to teach! Everyone
is firing us! and we can’t find a place to work, we were working in sabana
larga but it’s too expensive to go over there everyday. We are
considering just catching a few rides over there. We basically walk
half way there to find the spot to bowla. On the way
back it’s easy because it’s a ton of people waiting like in the movie Dick and
Jane. When Dick is waiting for a job with a bunch of people and a
truck rolls up and says only one, but everyone runs for it. Ha-ha super
fun.
But yea, we can’t find a spot to work that’s comparable with that. So we’re
working in Pueblo Abajo for now. It’s fun.
Good luck with moving I’m super pumped for you guys! sorry my trunk is
super heavy! Its got a few rocks in there;)
love ya’ll lots!
Elder Zelasko
E.Z.
Elder Z
"you smile I smile" there playing English music here and its
reminding me a TON of home its al the stuff I listened to right before I
left. stay focused though right:)


Below is why you don't ever go to bed on time or even late! Just don't. Don't go to bed until everyones done talking .

No comments:

Post a Comment