Tuesday, March 22, 2011

14 March 2011

Hey, hey, hey,

Sorry I can’t send a picture of the baptism, but it was
AWESOME!! All four were baptized and they had me do it. They were
awesome. When we were all changing getting ready, they were all super pumped and super excited. They all wanted to be the first one to be baptized
and asking to give there testimony after. Bunch of vacanos.. their
seriously, they best.

Oh also I visited Manuel for the first time in a couple weeks, it was just like seeing an old bud, old family member or brother you haven’t seen in a while. it was awesome. It was actually a bit weird how happy I was to see him When I asked him how his
reading was going he showed me his book and he’s like in Alma,
already!!!!! Ha, ha Oh man I love him he’s awesome. Ha-ha so every time
we saw each other in the past for like 2 transfers in a row he’d want
to do a pull up contest after to see if he could beat me. So after, he
didn’t even have to say anything he just did a head gesture to the door
and yea it was on. Ha, ha but yea usually I do the pull ups on the one
side of the door but I decide to do it on the other side and I didn’t
realize there was a big corner sticking out so I just start poppin’ em
out back at the 3rd one Ha, ha just bam right into the corner. Ha, ha we
laughed a bit ( a tear may have been shed from hitting;) then he
dominated me in the contest. Ha-ha but yea it was awesome seeing
him again. I hope it’s like that whenever I see the 4 if I ever get
stationed here again. Oh so my comp and me opened up sabana larga.
it’s about a 10 min guagua ride from ocoa and it is Jehovah witness (jw) to the
max they have a jw on ever single corner and a
chapel or two or there everywhere. We figure all it takes is two
missionaries with some authority on there side to bring it down. Ha-ha.
it really is kind of like a war going on out here, still It’s been going on since
the big ole war happened a while back. Now as Josh-Scott Creamer says we’re
god’s elite warriors out here fighting the good fight. Ironically
were not allowed to bible bash or any of that. Cause of course that
gets yea nowhere.

Now were working in parra, barra y sabanna larga. The three
farthest spots from the pueblo..... some one gave us a reference to
parra now we have to start hiking all the way back up that mountain
again... we should have some beast calves after it ;)

I tried a different style of chicharon again this time it was
actually pretty good and it looked like some stuff they sell state
side. Interesting... oh I also tried agucate.. um... avocado? turns
out its just green mush with out any real flavor. I was afraid for
nothing... ha

Other then that nothing new... I don’t think... but yea love
Ya’ll. Oh, I sent the package... open it carefully. Love ya
Oh, I sent it to Scott and Nichole's hope they do not mind.
Elder JZ

No comments:

Post a Comment