Monday, August 8, 2011

July 25, 2011

Maybe you can withdraw like 50 or so from my account and slip it in oma and opas stuff through out the time they're there. Then they will have a little extra. I feel bad they spent so much.
As for christmas hah send the box it can just have a box in it :) but if you truely want to send me something. You can send me some photos of the wedding and thanksgiving and christmas after. I still got the christmas tree so thats definatly not a problem:)

oh so i talked to president during interviews, he said I can call you all. You have all the numbers so just call when you´re good. You said after the wedding is best right? and said it was at 10? so my time itd be around 12 right? thatll be perfect because thats my lunch hour. Any time from 12-3 my time is perfect or before 12 also before 12 we usualy dont have and appiontments everyone is usually cooking or at work. so were either visiting members ( trying to get refreences obivously, not just chllin) or contacting. so its 8-10 study, 10-12 work, 12-2 is food hour then 2-3 is language study time.3-9 working.so 12 my time is perfect just call when you want. in the appropiate time schedual of course haha.

Well this week though was good. We had a baptism, Delani. She's super cool kinda like a new lil sis to me. I really hope she stays active forever. Though she usually shows to church before bishop does. It feels wierd saying bishop, I'm not in a branch any more, a ward... hah wierd. But yea it was a great baptism we got her mom to come out as well! She said she like the church a lot and maybe soon we can get her to accept taking the lessons.
Later we helped the bishop carry water to his house. We were visitng him then people said the water is here. So we get the buckets and go start bringing water to the house, it was pretty fun a ton of people waiting in line to fill the buckets with the hose to bring em to the house then, come back and fill again and again and again till there tanks were filled. haha I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have culture shock when I get home. That house (meaning mom and Dad's) looks way comfortable.

I have dog tags?? and a reunion shirt? no way! thats sweet!

So we were in a meeting with Hma Rodriguez and she was tallking about health and all that jazz and she put up one photo of an in grown toenail or something and i just sat there thinking thats ugly... I want to be a Doctor or do something medical to help people but thats ugly. I don't want to spend my whole life staring at ugly toes and stuff. So I was sitting one day at study and the trash truck blows it's horn, meaning its coming. And its horn is that of a boat. And we were talking about cruise ships earlier, and I decided earlier I was going to go into hotel managing. And then when I heard that horn it just clicked... I'm gonna be a crusie ship manager! Like Mosby on "Sweet life on deck", or the captian! I'm gonna have a ton of fun and be helping people be happy too! when I get back I'm gonna try to get a job on a cruise ship either as there rock climbin guy or washing dishes. Then while I work there I'll talk to the manager to see what I have to do to become one. Then check I'm in. It'll be sweet.

But nothing is has happened here this week. We´ve started emphasiing our teaching eforrt to find more people but this area is a little harder. But im sure next week ill have loadsa of people to tell you about. but as for now i love you all and good luck with the weedding and everything,
Elder Zelasko

No comments:

Post a Comment