Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 18, 2011


This our dryer. it jsut spins the clothes super fast to get most the water out then you hang dry it. but ours is jacked up as you can see its been broke on the inside since i ve been here but the other day it went on a rampage and broke a whole in the side of the drier. It'll be wierd to wash clothes in the states. Not doing any work just putting it in and walking away.... enjoy it. It really is no work at all. oh and dish washers haha enjoy em... so easy... and microwaves.... i think I'm going to have culture shock when i get state side. I almost had it here when i moved from the campo to the city. So much more here in the city even though its still nothing. I saw aircon today haha it was legit. enjoy your many many blessing. we lived very blessed lives and dont even realize it. enjoy them, say a little pray gvining thanks maybe as well hmm... I think we forget Him to often in our lives.


I bought a sweet tie for josies wedding day its her fav colors black and purple. It'll be sweet though she wont see it I'm going to be supporting her down south.

these are my shoes


this is the house


this is PB and honey, they had a sweet deal I couldn't pass up.


ok so i just called presidente and it sounds like i can call but, he said to call the proximo lunes para. dang, I'm not going to lie english is starting to slip from me all latinos for to long.

um... this week... so you know how i wrote last week about what i think my job will be because of all the rain... well we were walking in the rain the other day and i got thinking about it again.. and i thought of something way better. I'm going to be a dad/yms leader! hahaI'm so going to be camping out all the time in whatever whether rain snow all that jazz with my kids and my boys(YM) it'll be sweet!I cant wait. haha but nothing new really happened this week. Me and my comp have been having a little problem getting a long but lets just wait and see how well it works. but yea. I think I'm really starting to focus more on the work it was slow to get to it but im starting to be happier with my self with my work ethic and how hard we work. I feel more like a missionary every single day.

For people who are going on a mission don't waste time, be obedient, don't care what others think. Just get out work hard, player harder but, always remember you're a missionary. Sometimes work comes in during the play but, its still play and some times work turns into play. But, you're still working its just a little more fun. It's always fun it surprises me what's fun. If you just work hard and forget about yourself. That scripture is true those who lose themselves for gods sake shall find there life. It's great this work were doing out here and over there and way off in other lands. All over the face of the earth. Nothing else I'd rather do right now. It's awesome.

Yea sorry I didn't write much but I'll talk to you all next week,
les amo
Elder Zelasko

No comments:

Post a Comment