Monday, July 11, 2011

Jul 8, 2011

"Rain, Rain go away come again an other day!" You know I often hear that your mission preps you for later in life, right? Well if all this rain is a sign of that with my future job, I'm going to be wet a lot.... haha I'm gonna have a pretty sweet job. So far I've thought of tornado chaser, national gaurd person who jumps in the water from helicopters to save people, underwater treasure hunter, or dolphin trainer.... haha man oh man I'm gonna have an exciting life ;)

wow the reunion is here already?! wowza, San Antonio... cheverré esto! I have some friends down there in texas though I think there a bit far if not say hey to em will yea ;) I hope you all have a blast! oh and tell everyone I saw hey how do you do? oh or more approiate, howdy howdy howdy. like woody from toystory. oh so I just decied right now the first movie were going to watch as a family when I get back is toy story 3 and were going to have a nice big 10$ bucket of chicken and rootbeer. and well have a blast togther it'll be great fun just you wait and see :) oh wow it'll probably just be the 4 of us! haha how wierd is that!? oh but your all use to that. soon itll be three ah! so you wont be used to four becuase jd's going down south soon. well not south but to the left but no importance.

But this week was great. Turns out, we have one part of our area thats BOOM super campo. like wow. and on the way the other day we were walking on over right, mud hole everywhere, you go around hopin on rocks to avoid the mud. so we were hoping and hopping( two p´s there rest dice hoping lol) But yea so were were hopPing and well hoping not to step in mud ha and well I go to hop for this one rock and PLOP turns out it wasnt a rock, hahaa ganster stomped that mud. Had a nice mud boot for a while after that :)

But this area wow... its crazyness, but in a good way. I´m learning a lot here. oh i gave a talk yesterday. it went well i thought.

But nothing really happened here you know just working hard. oh so this house guess what it has? youll never guess! ok you might have, but it has a PULL UP BAR!! hah im loving it! Though I can't do nearly as many as before. well if i dont do them right i can get more. but yea. got to remind my self i got thirty more pounds to pull up. though i still look twigish. hah when i tell people i gained thirty in the mision they always say two things, the first! diantre! before you must have been like a pencil, and then youre really taking advantage of the mission eh?

But yea the people here are great. though city people are a different breed. wierdies they are. For examp`le on the way here some guy went zooming down the street singing an opera note super loud hahaha super strange. Though he sure had that note down:)

but yea nothing much really happened just trying to work hard with my compa and yea.
Loove you all a ton and hope the best and travel safe ya hear? haha
Elder Zelasko

No comments:

Post a Comment