Friday, August 19, 2011

Aug 1, 2011




Diantre i look a lot like dad. he looks pretty young and happy in the first picture and I'm not going to lie that tie looks pretty sweet. looks like a legit party also. As I look back to the songs I knew I think the song by florida club "Can't handle me right now" would've been great for that party.








Where did they get married? I dont recognize that place? The second place, yeah but the acctaul ceremony? but... I GOT A BROTHERT IN LAW! haha thats sooo stinking wierd. Just rediculous. What's crazy is I could definatly have a lil niece or nephew waiting for me when i get home. Yeah they'll definatly be waiting for me because I'm gonna be there favorite realative other then his or her mother and father. Including all the aunts uncles gramps and grams. I sorry to inform yall but I'm gonna knock yall right out of the park. haha you know I cant help it;) you know imma be working on a cruise ship so I'll have cool gifts from other countries. But besides the cool gifts I'm up for being a human jungle gym im down for all that jazz. Asthe theme goes 2 the club cant even handle me " ;) but back to focusing on the mission haha;)



The mission, what can i say.... its Awesome! I love it I wouldn't rather be doing anything else right now, I know the club is having a bit of a set back with out me there ;) but haha it can deal. Now if you ask me what club im talking about I would have to say the phone answer for when you call somewhere you know, " sorry for the inconvience, but the inquery in which you filed could not be processed at this moment. please try again later, thank you . ps dont get discouged when you hear this the next time:)
I'll admit the mission is tough at times, you dont have the choice of companions, the choice of what you listen to at times, or some other jazz like that, but Elder Jeffery R Holland put it cut and clear, when he said, "heres the deal, its his church, his gospel, HIS mission, and you signed up for it, this is not B.K. we dont do it your way, if you want it your way, hand in your plaque on the way out." pretty simple what the options are. haha Obey or get out. you signed up for it. It was your choice to serve your god. to go where he would have you go, over mountain , valley or river., the country side or in the city. you made the first correct step now its the second, are you vailent enough courageous enough to always guard the rules, keep them close to your heart, in which youll keep the lord your God close to your heart through you Faithfulness to complete with the standards hes set. "You've made the team, now its up to you to keep the standards"(Elder Holland) this Applies to ALL members not just Missionaries even though thats what we ALL are, "every member a missionary" (Pres. David OMckay) Its all of our responsibility to have the courge and the FAITH To guard our bapitismal covenents To keep our promise we´ve made to God that we will be his vailent soilders! Fighting that good fight, Like EldeR Holland also said " this is war, why do you think theres so man ysongs about war" this is the fight between good and evil! all started before we can even remeber. we are his soilders here "armed with righteousness and the power of God in great glory" (1nephi 14 14)
its our Choice we can follow God through his Rules, his Commandments, his counsel and gudiance that he has lovingly given us through Living Profets and the scriptures, and recieve eternal Life and happiness with untold blessings or we can Fall for Satan's trickery and decitfullness to recieve everlasting sorrow and grief. there is no center, there is no sideline you either fighting ffor your salavtion and that of your brothers and sister or your watching them slip into the malicious hands of the advesary. Its your choice, Whos side are you on? what are you doing to prove it? something to think about.
helaman · 3 · 29
Elder Zelasko


This email isnt dirrected at anyone. it was just my thought process. its interesting to think about. . Man wedding looked fun haha I bet it was stressfull, sorry . though im glad its over now , less to stress about. Man I wish I could've given craig a hard time;) love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment