Thursday, December 2, 2010

Letter Recieved Dec 2, 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Jeremy Zelasko wrote:

Oh no its dying! (in responce to an e-mail that told him the really big fish, who's name I can't spell, has a huge sore on it.) dun dun dun, well thats no good, but its a fighter too I bet itll last it out for a while. That's pretty legit that dads taking care of all the plants :) Tell Him THANKS a load or muchismo gracias, that should be right if i remebered that lesson right. if not what ever yall get the idea eh?:) Repotted all of them? included the Aloe and the one in the water vase?

Thanks Giving sounds like it was a lot of fun, that would've been great to see scott try and debone a turkey. We had some pretty turkey here pretty great. So Apperentyl Utah beat BYU by one point and ev ery one was going crazy for like a week to try and find out who won. and when they all finally found out it was pretty crazy turns out only a few were routing for Utah.
So You really know you've been in the CCM (MTC) to long when you start dreaming about Tie trading, and get excited in the dream when you get a sweet tie. hahah then again i've gotten some sweet ties in a few trades. I'm exceptionally stoked to be in the field. next time i get to email you I'll be in the field!!! isnt that crazy??and its december!! soo crazy! and also I'm in the field in about 4 days... wow I really hope my spanish catches up with me quick. because its gonna be crazy out there, I cant wait to find out where I'm being stationed, for a lack of a better word:) So turns out theres a mountain in Polo where the magnectic pole or somethings reversed so if youre cars off at the bottom itll start going up to the top on its own or like anything metal i hear. thats pretty legit, and its in Oeste so Yea i cant wait to try and get the chance to see that or track there.
Oh i Got a package from Oma and Opa, Send my greatest thanks eh? really appricaiate it, now i can listen to this confrence and find out what that big contreversy is about Elder Packers talk. cant wait, i think were going to listen to it tonight or so.
Yea notyhing else really interesting has really happened here just the same old same old, studying hard trying to figure out this language and better ways to teach. but other then that... same old same old, not much exciting happens here. seriously. though we all have gotten pretty legit at knockout. lots of swooshes in a row, and i Dont like to brag or nopthing but yea its kind of the most popular game out there now during Gym and I was one of the first three to start its, so you could say I'm a trend setter, and well ... you'd be right;) but yea LOVE you all and hope the best for yall and yall. haha :) LOVE yea and thanks for the support.

OH did scott get his call yet? its been SIX weeks sice provo hes had to have got it by now if he put in his papers! he still wants to go right? how was there move? Where is he going?? I gotta know. is he gonna be my greenie? huh huh ? hahah I really really want to know!:)

ELder ZElasko

No comments:

Post a Comment