Friday, October 7, 2011

Aug 22, 2011

I have something like 3 friends who have friens coming in. I met Bro and Sis ford the other day at transfers, super cool I told them to write sande to say i say hey but i tihnk they forgot. Though i still need to call them for a new plack... hmm

my new comp elder brezack. He's legit. I love having an american comp it is seriously the best. And I got my wish he wants to be obedient. So we're going to be obedient and work super hard this transfer though. This mission is differnt then most missions in many ways. For example the rules say take up to an hour for lunch then one for dinner. We just have from 12 to 2 for cooking lunch because rice and all that jazz takes so long to cook. But after getting Bob's letter I want to try (what he did) that out, leaving all day. So what I convinced my comp to do is one day a week were going to do a super day where we just fill the day up with citas and a lil time for contacting for the next day claro. But then well just leave from 10 to 9 and eat at a comedor for lunch super quick then get back out and teach till 9. and slowly imma try and do it everyday. But I'm starting off slow . My comp's not to fond of that idea but, its going to be great.

haha two bug bites... itch dont it? But dont worry you get use to it. You should see my ankles.. Though i dint know we had mosquitos in colorado thats wierd.

But this week was pretty much great i love having an american comp. Not to be mean or anything but, dominican comps in general are way tigre meaning they dont like to follow the rules in any way and it makes it way hard to be a good missionary you just spend your time saying hey no.
But wow the mission wow. I love it. We got major guidence this week several times. You'll have to read my journal when I'm 60 because its a lot to type. Just know God realy does answer prayers about whatever you need help and guides you always. He loves us for sure. but i have to go for now I love you ALL
Oh Im not sure if i can send a reply to EVERYone who gave me a postcard because there is a ton and a few more showed up this week and time is very very limited. so ya im going to try it just may take a while for you to get a response:)
Love you all
Elder Zelasko

No comments:

Post a Comment